directx update page wont ever load
Every single time i try to update my directx, the page fails to connect. It's not like my internet is messed up or anything because everything else works perfectly, but every time i try to download any directx from the microsoft site, it wont load. what could be the problem?

Sponsored links

which browser(s) did you try?
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
i used mozilla and internet explorer. i found a way to get it now, but now, when i try to download it, it just wont download, and it will close on me. it says "initializing components" and it doesnt do it, and it shuts down on me, i dont know why. i checked, my computer is compatible with directx 9.
I do have directx 9.0, I don't understand why it keeps telling me i have to update.
because each 3 to 6 months there a update for dx9 and dx10 this mean you don't have march 2009 update
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
Happens sometimes, just google DirectX End-User Runtime March 2009 and get the redistributable
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Alright I'll try that, I hope this works.
I don't know what to do now, i downlooaded that, and i had to extract the files to a folder so i did that too. but in the folder that everything is extracted too, there is a bunch of zip files, each named with a month and a year. what do i do now?
Nevermind, I figured that part out, but now after it gets by that part, it shuts down, and it says in the box "No accelerated IMDCT transform found". What does this mean?
(07-13-2009, 12:03 AM)puntababy Wrote: Nevermind, I figured that part out, but now after it gets by that part, it shuts down, and it says in the box "No accelerated IMDCT transform found". What does this mean?

This is a coincidence, your crash doesn't have anything to do with the IMDCT message. That same message appears for me on (as far as I know) every single game I've ever tried.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi