dlls missing (i did install windows c++ redistributable 2015)
Okay so I downloaded like 5-10 dlls from dll files such as api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll but there's still more  , i dont know how more there are so  i stopped downloading them , if anyone knows a pack or something from which these can be dowloaded i'd appreciate it

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
could try the AIO I have linked in my sig if pcsx2 still dont work make sure you have DX redistribution installed if still dont work something is probably corrupt on your pc
Please don't randomly download individual DLLs and place them on your system unless you really know what you are doing. You will cause more harm than good.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(08-23-2016, 06:22 PM)halppls Wrote: Okay so I downloaded like 5-10 dlls from dll files such as api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll but there's still more  , i dont know how more there are so  i stopped downloading them , if anyone knows a pack or something from which these can be dowloaded i'd appreciate it

you mean this dll

Quote:[Image: e02e7d13ce.png]
(08-24-2016, 10:26 PM)deroronoazorro Wrote: you mean this dll

there no such files in the pcsx2 and and manual put dll places like what blyss said is bad idea cause most people dont know what they doing, it also probably so many people have problems with the  runtimes. which alot people around along with those that cant read rules and stickys haha
okay sorry i couldnt reply sooner i wasnt home yesterday ,
here are the specs
CPU : pentium d 945
GPU : nvidia geforce 7600 gt
RAM : 2x1gb ddr2
i have pcsx2 1.4 installed and it did not launch at all so i didnt get the bios yet ,just getting the dll errors which are actually gone now but now im getting
"The procedure entry point abort could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\ Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll. (the dll itself is there tho)
use vc++redist installer linked in tsunami2311's sig
Did that ,but the only thing the installer did is made the error message read "The procedure entry point terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\ Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll." instead of "The procedure entry point abort could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\ Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll."
As blyss suggested above, you probably screwed up your system by not knowing what you were doing.
Time to reinstall your system, I'm affraid.