dot hack save files?
I'm wondering if it is possible to use the convert option in .hack mutation for my save in .hack infection with this emulator. If it is possible I would be thankful if someone could tell me how they set up their emulator/how they did it. Even though this is selfish I would appreciate it if i wasn't asked for my own setup/specs. Thank you.
If no one believes in reality and sees fantasy as reality, then is reality in fact fantasy and fantasy reality?

Sponsored links

It's the same as with the PS2.
Just have the save into your memory card and that's all.
You ca put the saves into pcsx2 memory card with mymc for example
I can confirm that the convert option works with PCSX2 in all of the dot hack games, including the G.U. Games and the Terminal Disk. Smile
Just make sure that all of your "Clear Game Data" saves are all on the Memory Card in Slot 1.
My PCSX2 Rig:Windows XP x32 & Windows 7 x64.
i5 2500k @ 4.0 GHz.
nVIDIA GTX 460 1 GB.
>Dun Click Here<
odd... no matter what i do it wont recognize the completed save. it wouldnt have anything to do with getting disks from different sources could it? like different versions or something? since i doubt that ill also say that both my mem-cards have ntsf compression and eject mcds on save-states. Somehow i doubt it's those either.

Edit: ive notice that both .hack infecton and outbreak make me select a language and then shows a green now loading but mutation does not.
actually if possible could you try and give me the stats you use that allow it to work? Id really appretiate it
If no one believes in reality and sees fantasy as reality, then is reality in fact fantasy and fantasy reality?
Quote:it wouldnt have anything to do with getting disks from different sources could it? like different versions or something?
Yes it does. Your saves must match the region of the game, a save from a NTSC copy of the game will not work on a PAL copy of the same game.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-23-2010, 08:19 AM)Bositman Wrote:
Quote:it wouldnt have anything to do with getting disks from different sources could it? like different versions or something?
Yes it does. Your saves must match the region of the game, a save from a NTSC copy of the game will not work on a PAL copy of the same game.
thank you