dot hacks on beta
is there any of the dot hacks that don't work on beta? just out of curiosity since i have them but its alot to rip to iso to realise one of them don't work.

Sponsored links

Why not just pop the cds in, test them yourself then rip those to iso that work?
Old habits die hard - System Shock
(08-23-2009, 03:07 PM)yurihyuga Wrote: is there any of the dot hacks that don't work on beta? just out of curiosity since i have them but its alot to rip to iso to realise one of them don't work.

If you got them just test them instead of asking. Also Ripping to a Iso is like a 3-4 min thing and not "A lot" of work
I can vouch for .hack//GU working with microVU0 turned on. I can also tell you it takes a beast of a machine to run as my PC gets 50% speed on AVERAGE with maximum at only 70-80% or so when staring at a wall. Mostly it seems it's GPU limiting, (at least on my system) but both threads are maxed out at 100% which is an extreme rarity for me while playing games on PCSX2.
[Image: 2748844.png]
hey there I just tried dot hack / infection and it works in the menu but if you want to go to the play world it crashes and I get an error. I made a screen hope you can fix is or may be I do anything wrong and u can help me fix it. btw i'm useing the Pcsx2-beta-1474.
[Image: 19656163.jpg]
ty for ur help hope the game will work soon Laugh
@LordSet: You're using an illegally downloaded ISO, dont expect any support here. Warned.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(08-23-2009, 03:07 PM)yurihyuga Wrote: is there any of the dot hacks that don't work on beta? just out of curiosity since i have them but its alot to rip to iso to realise one of them don't work.

I've beaten .hack infection, .hack mutation, .hack outbreak, and currently playing .hack quarantine.
You need to use a pcsx2 beta with microVU enabled with no mVU speedhacks, and the games run perfectly (except for a minor shadow bug on gsdx in hardware mode).

.Hack GU seems playable, but I havn't played it much.
Bositman tested the game, and it crashed about 1 hour after playing. But its probably a rare-case.
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
@cottonvibes:
very big ty it's working and i love this game Smile
And ty for the quick support.
Shadow Lady am not questioning your judgment but how can you tell it's a Illegal Iso? cause I don't see anything off hand that makes it a illegal downloaded iso I just can't see how you know sorry am just wondering.
Rokoka: Check closely in the console where it shows the ISO being loaded, it has a wares release group name.
[Image: 2748844.png]