double vision problem
im playing gow2 and i am experiencing double vision.
i understand that the solution is to use the internal resolution but i want to know if there is any other work around of getting rid of the double vision and keeping your resolution

Sponsored links

Option 1) Wait until the new GSDX is released.
Option 2) Compile your own GSDX from the source code on Google code. (still pretty...uh...buggy-ish, but it works most of the time)

The new GSDX has an option to scale the native resolution up by 2x, 3x and 4x, which, should remove the ghosting.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
thanks. btw im using gsdx rev 2190 the the scaling doesnt remove the ghosting
Like I said, it's still buggy-ish and that it "should" remove the ghosting. In other words, it is not guaranteed to work, because it is not publicly released yet.

Still, the scaling saves me a lot of trouble, especially having to change the internal resolution for those games that uses obscure resolutions, and then there are those games that switches native resolution whenever there's an FMV. So, it's all good in terms of convenience.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
You can also try using an older GSDx... though that carries with it some of it's own problems. Like for me, most games have very little, if any, ghosting in revision 1398.
[Image: 2748844.png]