dragon ball z bodokai tenkaichi 3 patch(.pnach file)..
Information 
my friend wants me to get some working cheats for bt3 like infinite hp,power,ki,z ,etc...he has the NTSC-U version of this game...although he has played this game in his own ps2...and now wants to play it in pc using pcsx2....i have searched for the .pnach file for this game in the pcsx2 "post ur patch" forum,but nothing was available...only PAL version patches were available on some discussion forums which obviously doesn't works...could you pls help me in this for the patch for NTSC-U version...any help would be greatly appereciated...and pls pardon me if i have asked something wrong and also if i have posted this in wrong section...as i am new to this forum....
P.S.-sry fr the spelling mistake at the beginning of the post..instead of bodokai it should be budokai...Smile

Sponsored links

ok...i got one from one of ur forums......http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your-PCSX2-cheats-patches-here?pid=186527#pid186527.....but it doesn't work in story mode....can somebody help me in this...??
Try this
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sparking-...ner-editor
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i tried it...but after downlading it the rar file is not opening....i mean i am not able to extract it...it says that it has errors....i am using WINRAR...what to do..??
It works fine here. Maybe you are using a download manager that makes problems or an old version of winrar
[Image: newsig.jpg]
how can i remove that error...
By not using a download manager and/or updating winrar.

Read what Bositman said and apply, please.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
ok i got it....i just installed the new version of winrar...and now it's working...now let me see if it is working in his game or not....anyway thnks for ur reply Bositman & jesalvein...
oh my it's working.....thanks to all of u who helped me....cheers...Laugh