dragon ball z tenkaichi 3
there is a advanced tutorial in this game (perfect smash) where the body of the character should flash but it itsn't. is it a bug or what ?
can someone help me plz
thx
pc specs
CPU:Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93GHz
GPU:Geforce Gt 240 1gb ddr3
RAM:2gb ddr2
I'm using the last svn build

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I am using the default pcsx2 settings
Graphics:gsdxsse3 directx10
tried software mode ?
yes but my fps is toooo lowww (22)
tried get a decent PC, then ?
You can also test DX9 and compare to DX10. Small graphic glitches are normal for hardware rendering and only solution is to use software mode. As jesalvein mentioned you need a nice pc for that.
(07-22-2014, 06:19 PM)jesalvein Wrote: tried get a decent PC, then ?

Lol what kind of solution is that ? Its just a simple game mechanical problem, its not like the game doesnt run at full speed or anything.

@OP

I dont remember how it was in BT3 as I have recently played Raging Blast 2 but in RB2 they are also using "flashing" as a sign that your attack is charged properly but the thing is, this flashing is barely visible. I guess this could be the case in BT3 too.

Also if I remember correctly, the flashing is character specific (some characters have tighter timing so they only blink few frames)
Excl Note to self: learn to write shorter posts
(07-22-2014, 08:59 PM)Thewonderboy Wrote: Lol what kind of solution is that ? Its just a simple game mechanical problem, its not like the game doesnt run at full speed or anything.

raja Wrote:yes but my fps is toooo lowww

you lost a good occasion to avoid speaking Tongue2
(07-22-2014, 09:12 PM)jesalvein Wrote: you lost a good occasion to avoid speaking Tongue2

haahhaaha
by the way thx for the tip