dragonball budokai 3 error
Hi i am playing dragonball budokai tenkaichi 3 on the latest version of pcsx when i try to change the video plugin setting to resolution of 350-350 i get force close to the application when it loads to the field but i can play it in the native settings with low fps rate and even on 350-350 resolution but when edited during the fight is there a way to use the 350-350 resolution as default and not get force close

Sponsored links

you should be able to set a custom gsdx resolution...
do you mean the settings don't save each time you close pcsx2 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-27-2012, 06:39 AM)jesalvein Wrote: you should be able to set a custom gsdx resolution...
do you mean the settings don't save each time you close pcsx2 ?
i customised the video gs plugin setting in config tab i changed it to 300-300 resolution due to low fps rate when in fight it does give me good fps until the fight is over when it does it gives me an error saying application is forced closed on windows 7 ultimate while in 300-300 resolution being the default it gives me error too while loading the game when the dragonball appear in the sky but when in native it wont can you tell me how to set custom gsdx resolution i am using gsdx 5334 (msvc 16.00,sse2) 0.1.16 [gsdx32-sse2-r5350] as gs plugin