dsdx and windows 7 beta 1
i'have recently switch from seven pre beta to beta 1 and i'm experiencing issue with gsdx asking for newer version of directx. the trick is that dx11 was allready implanted in pre beta build. that should work ok, but doesn't.

in xp i have the same issues with dsdx 880+ version, trying to run dx9 mode. am i the only one? is it common? is there any way to fix it?

Sponsored links

Moved to general discussion. This is not a bug report. Besides, this is not even the discussion forum for Gsdx.

At any rate I'll leave it open, maybe someone can help you...
try regedit dx to 10 (dont ask me how in this win 7)
And rename the file to gsdx.
Old habits die hard - System Shock
(01-07-2009, 07:34 PM)standrs Wrote: i'have recently switch from seven pre beta to beta 1 and i'm experiencing issue with gsdx asking for newer version of directx. the trick is that dx11 was allready implanted in pre beta build. that should work ok, but doesn't.

in xp i have the same issues with dsdx 880+ version, trying to run dx9 mode. am i the only one? is it common? is there any way to fix it?
Have you updated directx lately? DX updates every month you know Wink Should help with XP at least.

Not sure about win 7. Maybe you can run normal DX update with it too. Even if you have DX 10 (or 11) doesn't mean you have latest DX9 (or 10 or 11) as DX updates every month.

I wish I got dollar every time people with vista thinks they have latest dx9 because they have DX10 Tongue