dx 11 option missing in gsdx[with sweetfx]
Question 
guys, I don't know the problem but after coping those sweetfx files in the pcsx2 root directory , I am unable to see directx 11 option in gsdx, Excl

I am using pcsx2 r5875 win 8.1 64bit NVidia 650m core i5 3ghz 3rd generation. help will be appreciated. Blink
Intel core i5 3rd Generaion 3Ghz
NVidia 650m 2GB DDR3
6 GB DDR3 RAM

Sponsored links

why not use the built in GSDX shader? it does all the same thing and works with pcsx2, you just have manual edit the GSdx_FX_Settings in pcsx2 directory.
yeah, I am using the one by Asmodean(its awesome)
but there are a lot of bloom problems with DMC3 while using dx11,
using dx9 removes bloom completely.
using dx11 with alpha hardware hack also removes the bloom completely.
The custom shaders fox pcsx2 doesn't have that kind of bloomRolleyes.
USING DX11
[Image: lMh1ALt.jpg]
USING DX 11 WITH ALPHA HACK
[Image: Z2cumg7.jpg]
WAY IT SHOULD LOOK
[Image: p8f8RT2.jpg]

I figured out that, using DX11 with alpha hack and sweetfx should fix this as sweetfx fixes the problem with PC version of dmc3se.Unsure
NVidia 650m 2GB DDR3
6 GB DDR3 RAM
(05-25-2014, 04:06 AM)kunver400 Wrote: guys, I don't know the problem but after coping those sweetfx files in the pcsx2 root directory , I am unable to see directx 11 option in gsdx, Excl

I am using pcsx2 r5875 win 8.1 64bit NVidia 650m core i5 3ghz 3rd generation. help will be appreciated. Blink

please help me with this sweetfx thing I am unable to fix it.
NVidia 650m 2GB DDR3
6 GB DDR3 RAM
DX11 issue with bloom is hardware rendering issue/lack of it in dx9 again hardware rendering issue it has nothing to do with the shaders and honestly it looks better in in dx11 then it does in any other picture even with the over emphasis on bloom, alpha hack for for shadow issue not bloom issues and using it disabled bloom.

Sweetfx isnt exactly support either so getting support for is gonna be sketchy at best nor will get sweet fx to work with dx11 in gsdx fix the fact that bloom issue is with hardware rendering.

Not every game runs perfect look exactly like did on ps2 either hw mode can and will introduce graphic glitchs that cant be worked around.

Use Software mode if you want to look correct.
(05-25-2014, 11:03 AM)kunver400 Wrote: please help me with this sweetfx thing I am unable to fix it.
I don't get it.
Who made sweet Fx ?
Why aren't you asking its author instead ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-25-2014, 08:51 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I don't get it.
Who made sweet Fx ?
Why aren't you asking its author instead ?
my sincerest apologies.
actually, I googled it , and a lot of people are using it with pcsx2 ,maybe pcsx2 stopped working with sweetfx after new release , if anyone could tell which SVN our build to use... its as simple as that,i am just asking for help.
as I am new to this emulation thing.
NVidia 650m 2GB DDR3
6 GB DDR3 RAM
What Jesalvein means, that they won't give support for 3rd party plugins, if you want help with sweetfx ask the one who made that plugin, since sweetfx hasn't been made by any of the authors/devs on here nobody can help you with how to fix your issue that you have and otherwise you need to wait till someone who did fix it with that exact game which might take awhile.
(05-26-2014, 10:47 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: What Jesalvein means, that they won't give support for 3rd party plugins, if you want help with sweetfx ask the one who made that plugin, since sweetfx hasn't been made by any of the authors/devs on here nobody can help you with how to fix your issue that you have and otherwise you need to wait till someone who did fix it with that exact game which might take awhile.
yeah,i am not asking for any support , if anyone did fix it just share it,
I am working around the asmodeans shader suit,and its looking preety nice, I was just trying to put that bloom in place(not a 100% as pcsx2 isn't ps2).
NVidia 650m 2GB DDR3
6 GB DDR3 RAM
(05-26-2014, 11:15 AM)kunver400 Wrote: yeah,i am not asking for any support , if anyone did fix it just share it,

most people around here dont use sweetfx that i am aware of most just use GSDX shader. if there was and someone knew and they actual watched these forums they would of said something.

You wont get 100% correct bloom (way it looks in SW mode) in hw mode that and bloom look way nicer in hw then in sw, but that is preferance thing.

one day it may get fixed then again it may not, you either live with it or disable or play on your ps2 if you want perfect accuracy.