dx10 on xp
im getting could not load gs plugins <Null> and i updated my direct

Sponsored links

screenshots please?
here are some screen shots if you need more tell me

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

delete your whole pcsx2 stuff and just download the latest pcsx2 0.9.6 Smile (those plugins you have are very old Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
The crash is caused by gssoft,an almost 8 year old plugin. That's what you get for downloading lame 'plugin packs' and crap over the internet,instead of getting them from the official source.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
frist of all i use 1.14, any was all the video pulgins give me that null thing, and i download all my pulgins here
Just delete your current PCSX2 folder (save the bios however so you dont have to get it again), get the 0.9.6 package from here and if you want get the latest public beta too and install them again. That's all you need and btw I dont think you got GSsoft from here as I dont see it available in any download link.
(06-03-2009, 03:07 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: btw I dont think you got GSsoft from here as I dont see it available in any download link.
i think it's more like he had it from past pcsx2 versions Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Oh i see. Well in that case and I doubt he wants to lose all the stuff he had working before. Just removing the plugins that wont load from the plugins folder should do, still just removing the entire PCSX2 folder and maybe keeping bios and memcard/states folder would be better >_>
(06-03-2009, 07:27 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Oh i see. Well in that case and I doubt he wants to lose all the stuff he had working before. Just removing the plugins that wont load from the plugins folder should do, still just removing the entire PCSX2 folder and maybe keeping bios and memcard/states folder would be better >_>

But you hit another problem, what else is ancient and residing in the folder? Old executables, old random dll's floating around, old INI's, who knows.

Backup your memcards and start from scratch
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi