emulator crashes after djose temple FFX
Hi Guys

I am new to this forum and would be very helpful for any advise you could give me on how to solve my problem.

Basically I have the 2.09.06 version as I understand it of the emulator. As yuna leaves djose temple for the first time on FFX it crashes every time in exactly the same place, I have used two legit FFX disks with no change so am forced to conclude that it is a software problem (probably plugin related).

My Specs are as follows:

Q6600 @3.6GHz
4.00GB RAM
2x 1Gb 4870 ATI GPU (crossfire overclocked by 20%)
2.25 Tb HDD space.

If you could recommend anything I would be greatly appreciate it.

Best regards

Alex Eales

Sponsored links

using the new PCSX2? use micro VU, I hear that passes it (I haven't run across the problem, soI can't say for 100% it works, just repeating what I've seen)
If you haven't turned on 'Clamp Mode' in Advanced Settings to 'Normal' for both the EE and VU Recs, do that now.

Hope that helps a bit Smile
Check out my snazzy Youtube channel, with many great PCSX2 emulation videos! Laugh http://www.youtube.com/user/curryking1 Laugh
known issue with the latest stable pcsx2. use a later beta revision to avoid this and the "al bhed home" crash later.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
Clamp mode is on normal.could you send me a link to this new beta revision? I thought i had all the latest stuff. Thanks in advance

Alex Eales
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

It's a sticky in this same section, please try searching next time :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I will, im new to this forum and wasn't sure where to find stuff, thanks again i will try this
It works, you guys are awesome thankyou very much