enter the matrix issues part 2
Since you're in the us, better buy an NTSC one.
This one (afaik) has been reported to work
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

ok thanks.
(06-13-2014, 12:29 PM)dabore Wrote: lame @jesalvein. slowly luring him to not say it's a download to ban or close. is that the mod feel to achieve it?
He was not the only one to find that suspicious. there is no known way to "upgrade" a ps2 game, the differences in PS1/PS2 games. Games "update" via new releases, such as greatest hits, or platinum.
(06-13-2014, 05:33 PM)Saiki Wrote: He was not the only one to find that suspicious. there is no known way to "upgrade" a ps2 game, the differences in PS1/PS2 games. Games "update" via new releases, such as greatest hits, or platinum.

That´s what i thought since i didnt find anything about a 2.0 version.
Didnt care about the other guy's assumption, though.
He's been on my ignore list for long Laugh
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-13-2014, 05:43 PM)jesalvein Wrote: He's been on my ignore list for long Laugh

i know that. Smile

ontopic: a content-patch, an unlock-patch or a dub of a game would be an upgrade. or a v2.0. that'd make sense. i dunno if there is any tho for that matrix game. isn't that a highclass hollywood seller that's totally localized and set in stone. and the language pattern is just too common for pirated copies... or not?!?
btw I named it 2.0 as a phrase for victory. sometimes my burns don't work, and when i try it so many times it annoys me. When I finally get the burn closest to the right one I add in 2.0 or delta or something like that to let myself know that that is the best burn I did so far.
Ninja