error writing config file
basically my im using a xbox one controller and reset kinda to like activate my ps2 controller and then it woldnt let me apply or press ok when i set my binds I had that isse before and im pretty sre st reset my binds again to have the orginally stuff appear which fixed it but now its not working and i cant play my games

Sponsored links

Not quite sure I understand what you are trying to say. But I will take a wild guess anyways.

If you are trying to make controller bindings and it is giving an error saying it cannot save, you probably need to close PCSX2 and then delete the Lilypad.ini file. If you used the 1.6.0 installer, it will be in Documents/PCSX2/inis.

PCSX2 should automatically generate bindings compatible with Xbox One controllers, so if you open Lilypad and there are already bindings in it, you should be good to go.
(06-06-2020, 05:57 PM)pandubz Wrote: PCSX2 should automatically generate bindings compatible with Xbox One controllers, so if you open Lilypad and there are already bindings in it, you should be good to go.

PCSX2 will do that only for XInput0 and windows really likes messing with you by setting the gamepad to one of the other XInputs(0-3)
I have a gamepad that is using dongle for the wireless mode and cable for the wired mode

When I start windows the first found device will be set to XInput0 so if it is the dongle but I connect the gamepad with the usb cable,the gamepad will be set to XInput1 and to Pad2 even if I unplug the dongle and pcsx2 will do nothing
And when windows decide to set it to mess with you again and set it to XInput2 or 3,pcsx2 will do nothing