ethernet plugin?
You'll have to test each exploit and PS2 quirk to see if they work on the emulator.
Generally, anything too tricky, like kernel hooks or code that survives IOP / EE resets are not supported.
(Most notably, the GSM homebrew that forces different video modes is not working.)

Sponsored links

this was but one I was checking Smile and yea, I plan to
(04-18-2012, 10:59 AM)Saiki Wrote: oh I'm just playing with exploits and how they work, I happened to have freemcboot in an ISO

on anther note.. this proves disc swapping works Tongue it's just missing some reading to see a different game

i was only aware of a couple involving EAs 007 games and one that worked with MGS3+^_^+ since my memor32 died i've been using 007 agent under fire+^_^+ so, what are you trying to do?
Signature purposefully left blank.
(04-18-2012, 09:18 PM)ChikTikka Wrote: i was only aware of a couple involving EAs 007 games and one that worked with MGS3+^_^+ since my memor32 died i've been using 007 agent under fire+^_^+ so, what are you trying to do?

put freemcboot on my ps2 for one.. but I will be looking for other ps2 exploits that can be used Smile
You may have better chances with a memory card reader adapter and that recently released "offline" freemcboot installer that works with it.
I actually got it to load, problem I'm having now is that it won't load the files onto Freemcboot's menu from PS2 launch

edit: didn't like my MP3 player. PSP ftw!