feature request
(07-26-2015, 07:02 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: Have you tried Pokopom?
What is that...?

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Pokopom-K...Pad-Plugin
(07-26-2015, 07:58 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Pokopom-K...Pad-Plugin
I checked it out but the question is : is it bundled with PCSX2 or do I have to download it separately...?
i know i mentioned this before in the lilypad topic but does the creator of lilypad know about the bug with loading configs?

Lillypad settings get saved as "lilypad config files" but when you go to load them no file will show up under "lilypad config files" one must change it to "all files" to see the config files
(07-26-2015, 08:06 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Lillypad settings get saved as "lilypad config files" but when you go to load them no file will show up under "lilypad config files" one must change it to "all files" to see the config files

And you are sure you are looking for the file in the same directory where you save it?

I'm using a .lily file created long time ago to load the bindings when I start pcsx2 version without settings for it and the plugins and it always work.

I also tried now just for a test with
LilyPad (20150529225653) 0.11.0 [LilyPad]
and it was working fine
(07-26-2015, 08:06 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Lillypad settings get saved as "lilypad config files" but when you go to load them no file will show up under "lilypad config files" one must change it to "all files" to see the config files

Works fine here.
(07-26-2015, 08:03 PM)kage Wrote: I checked it out but the question is : is it bundled with PCSX2 or do I have to download it separately...?

You have to download it.
(07-26-2015, 08:26 PM)vsub Wrote: And you are sure you are looking for the file in the same directory where you save it?

I'm using a .lily file created long time ago to load the bindings when I start pcsx2 version without settings for it and the plugins and it always work.

and it was working fine

At one point it might of actual created a lilypad config file , but does not currently and yes i am looking at right folder lilypad config files are currently saved at .file with "lilypad config files"
(07-26-2015, 08:26 PM)vsub Wrote: And you are sure you are looking for the file in the same directory where you save it?

and it was working fine

At one point it might of actual created a lilypad config file , but does not currently and yes i am looking at right folder i just test this so it is currently not saving at correct file format.

Every save is saved as "name of file".file when using "Lilypad config files" same thing happens in 1.21 stable
(07-26-2015, 09:00 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: You have to download it.
is there any chance it would be bundled with the future releases of PCSX2....? at least consider it please.... tell us what you think....