feature request
Thumbs Up 
Hi guys, i wanted to thank all the coders and everyone involved in making the pcsx2 emu, great job but i also want to request putting a quick reset on the keyboard like f1 or whatever your choice like when your in full screen mode you can quickly reset the emu without exiting full screen, thanks.

Sponsored links

F1 is used by save. But what use case you have in mind? What's so important in reset?
reset to fix mistakes, when the game crashes sometimes a reset will fix it. stuff like that probably
your right it's not that important, just thought it would be faster if you were stuck in a game and you had reset the emulator. instead of pressing escape to exit full screen,system,shutdown then restarting the game then pressing Alt+Enter to go back into full screen you could just press a key. its nothing big just thought that would be more easy.
i think hes right about having a reset button... i agree with him.. its somehow tiring
good idea man that would be a awesome feature!
Excl3.07ghz Core I3 540, 8gb ddr3 ram , 1tb 7200 hardrive, Ati Radeon HD 5770, windows 7 home premiumExcl
There was a reset function in 9.6, and 9.7 is not complete yet might be implemented further down the line.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
It also needs a way to save configs and be able to load them per game you are playing, so I don't have to have 10 different pcsx2 folders for 10 games... (Too many speedhacks and options etc to change each time I play a different game)
well I would say why not make a button combination towards Reboot CDVD (Full and/or Fast) that would do the trick aswell Smile