ffx
quick question, will a european iso work on a japanese bios?

Sponsored links

It should. Just be warned that the controls might be different, like O for accept and X for back
of course it will. no problem in that unless u play games which requires full boot.
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

cheers guys, bit new to this, what do you mean by full boot? sorry to be a pain :L
if u apply a language patch to a game and use boot cdvd(fast) then sometimes everything doesnt translated properly. using boot cdvd(full) will solve the problem. it will show the ps2 bios screen before the game starts. thats what full boot is. but it has region protection so u need the bios from same region.
however fast boot is recommanded always unless u have a issue with the fast boot. fast boot will not need same region bios.
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

(03-28-2014, 04:50 PM)Shouvanik Wrote: however fast boot is recommanded always unless u have a issue with the fast boot. fast boot will not need same region bios.

Wait why is fast boot recommended if full boot is more stable and less likely to cause problems.
full boot isnt more stable or less likely to cause problems.
i said if u apply a language patch to translate game menu and other things then "sometimes" the things are not translated properly in fast boot. such thing happens very rarely.
other than that no difference between fast boot and full boot in terms of stabilty or likeness to cause problems.
My Steam Profile

first off.. what does this even have to do with FFX?
2nd, Games on Fast boot display their "native" language. (if the first language coded is french, it shows up french; spanish, spanish, etc.)

On FULL boot it will recognize what language you are telling it to (if the game has that language ondisc):
Game is coded french, your language is spanish, it loads spanish.