ffx CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x00216235 common error i have
like the topic says after searching google for hours trying the various fixes in a 3 year old thread and even using a second un opened copy of the game to rip a new iso same issue. Seen other sites with others with the exact error at the exact spot aron :look (or how ever you spell his name)

Downloaded save files to try and by pass but no way to import them on linux. As for specs those in this case do not matter. The game runs silky smooth with out much tweaking at all. 

This mess is driving me to insanity i want to play the game. I honestly never got very far back in the day and no longer have a ps2 system (still had my old bios and the like on cd etc.) and lots of my games. Has any one found a fix? I installed pcsx2 from the official repo via apt-get.

Sponsored links

Quote:I honestly never got very far back in the day and no longer have a ps2 system (still had my old bios and the like on cd etc.)

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go