ffx graphic issues
i have issues with the graphics and sound wither not playing or being horrible in ffx the graphics will sometimes display upside down is there a plugin or something to help this issue

Sponsored links

(07-16-2009, 04:59 AM)warburp Wrote: i have issues with the graphics and sound wither not playing or being horrible in ffx the graphics will sometimes display upside down is there a plugin or something to help this issue

Hey,

I too would like to know the answer to this!!! I may be able to help you a little bit, and I mean a little.Biggrin Under configuration of the pcsx2 emulator, go to graphics, and select configure. ON the bottom you should see a scroll list, go down to the one that says something like FFX hack, and click it. Now exit by selecting ok, and start the game.

It won't help much, if at all.....sorry. If you figure out a better way to make it clearer would you pm me? thanks!!!! Biggrin
(07-16-2009, 04:59 AM)warburp Wrote: i have issues with the graphics and sound wither not playing or being horrible in ffx the graphics will sometimes display upside down is there a plugin or something to help this issue

I also just figured out to get the sound....now this is running watermoose 0.9.4. Load the game in, then when its loaded hit escape then got back to configure and select P.E.Op.S. SPU2 1.9.0. It will reload the game but with SOUND!!!!! YAY!!!!!! LoL Biggrin
(07-16-2009, 08:58 AM)SirDante Wrote:

I also just figured out to get the sound....now this is running watermoose 0.9.4. Load the game in, then when its loaded hit escape then got back to configure and select P.E.Op.S. SPU2 1.9.0. It will reload the game but with SOUND!!!!! YAY!!!!!! LoL Biggrin

i have done both of those right from the beggining things are still upside down half the time and my sound sounds like it is going to blow my speakers thank for the advice though i also cannot get it to run full screen
ZZOgl has the upside down problem fixed, http://forum.quant0r.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63