ffx issues
in game is fine except for some fights where characters are facing the wrong way, for example against goesgaeno when tidus first is in spira, tidus and goesgaeno have their backs to each other, and also the fiend where rikku shows up (cant remember the name), is facing away from the party, but the party is facing the right way... so if you can help here too, awesome!

the problem is cutscenes. the in game ones, not the CG ones. ive attached a screenshot just prior to the sending in kilika, and as you can see, there is a slight blur (or ghosting i think its called) happening. Ive messed with my gdSX settings with no change, and it still persists in software mode. the only difference in software is that the game runs slower and is worse quality than in hardware...

any way to fix this or am i just going to have to live with it? this is using SVN 4869, which ive been using since it fixed a blur issue in DMC3SE

UPDATE - just tried with different clamping modes and also tried with no speedhacks on, then also tried in the official 0.9.8 release, and also no change.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming

Sponsored links

Try skipdraw=1 in GSdx.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
yeah, theres a slight DoF applied which doesn't offset correctly with non native resolutions.
Is there a way to add that into game fixes for GSDX? it'd probably save a lot of people from asking the same questions.

Just a thought.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
It's an effect that is meant to be there and doesn't bother many people and you can remove it if you want to... don't see the need to add it as a hackfix. I think it's been months since we got one of these Tongue2
alright the suggested hack fixed the cutscene issue, so thats all good, thanks

now onto the other issue (not a major one, just a wierd one)

i mentioned in the first post about characters facing the wrong way in battle. Well i didnt get the chance to take a screenshot until it appeared again in the spherimorph fight (happened when seymour helps with the sinspawn in operation Mi'hen too, but i forgot to screen it).

in the attached screenshot, you can see auron is facing the wrong way in battle. i switched characters during the fight, and noticed that whoever was in the middle position was the one who got affected (this stays true with seymour too, since he is in the middle of auron and yuna in that fight). during normal random battles however, this issue doesnt appear at all, so it seems to appear in random boss fights (since the first fight against the sinspawn in operation mi'hen had no problem, it was only when seymour joined in the second fight)

as i said, its not a major issue, but if there was any way to fix this, or a reason as to why it happens, that would be great. thanks.

EDIT - found the fix in this topic. posted before i saw it since the topic name doesnt give the best description of its contents...
(08-27-2011, 05:23 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: found the fix in this topic. posted before i saw it since the topic name doesnt give the best description of its contents...

Yeah... "ffx issues" doesn't help much either Tongue2
well i didnt really know what to rename it. leaving it based on the blur wouldnt draw anything towards the in battle character issue. but at least ffx issues is better than please help me lol
set the round modes to negative or increase the clamp modes to extra+preserve sign.