ffx savegame
I always find English Savegames, but they dont work with German FFX Version. So my Question is how do i get English Savegames work for German Version. I hope u Guys can help me.

Sponsored links

Use your save(any save for your region...you can even create a save)and FFXED.

What you have to do is open FFXED(FFX save editor with you can find in the tools forum here),open your save with it and import the things from any region save you like to your save

I don't know if the German version saves are any different than any of the other PAL\Europe saves...if they are the same(just different name but they save the exact same data),then just a simple renaming will do the trick,otherwise you have to use FFXED
(12-08-2011, 05:37 PM)vsub Wrote: Use your save(any save for your region...you can even create a save)and FFXED.

What you have to do is open FFXED(FFX save editor with you can find in the tools forum here),open your save with it and import the things from any region save you like to your save

I don't know if the German version saves are any different than any of the other PAL\Europe saves...if they are the same(just different name but they save the exact same data),then just a simple renaming will do the trick,otherwise you have to use FFXED

Its working now, thank u so mutch.