file not found Path IsoFileSystem??
(11-29-2016, 12:42 PM)gregory Wrote: First my above link was done on my Debian distribution. It might not work on Ubuntu. Anyway, dump your DVD to an iso and use the internal loader and it will be fine.

If you don't post the full log message (or a screenshot with the terminal log), nobody could help you. There are various guide available and hopefully translated in your mother tongue (if you're not an english speaker).

it didnt work

Sponsored links

(11-29-2016, 07:05 PM)lordG555 Wrote: it didnt work. I also dont see the need for a screen shot when there is one error message.
OK i re downloaded the emulator and it scans for plugins and says they are successful. this is something that wasnt done previously. I downloaded 1.5. Greg i am sorry i am a pain in the ass an i know i am frustrating u. I feel i am almost there. Now my iso games dont show when i browse for them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You need uncompressed .iso file or compressed with gzip (or .cso). Warning not iso.tar.gz but .iso.gz. I will suggest to uncompress everything until it is working as expected.
Edit: I never tested the mdf/nrg file format on linux.
considering this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-gs-plugin...pid=544335
no further support
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go