file not found Path IsoFileSystem??
Hello, my computer is operating ubuntu, i have pcsx downloaded. when i try playing an iso file i get a message saying file not found Path IsoFileSystem. A friend told me i needed a virtual reader so i download cdmu to act as a virtual reader... it still says the same message. Please help???

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Regardless of the details, you don't need any virtual reader. PCSX2 reads the ISO files directly.
(11-24-2016, 07:47 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Thank you, I have a GA-78LMT-USB3, operating Ubuntu 16.04 PCSX2 1.4.0 , CyberPowerPC Black/Blue Gamer Ultra GUA3000W Desktop PC with AMD Vishera FX-4300 Quad-Core Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive. The version of. The ISO files im trying to play are GTA3,Way of the Samurai 2, GTA vice city. When I go to the CDVD drop box then iso selector the games are shown but when i go to System boot cdvd it shows that message. Also Happy Thanksgiving!

(11-24-2016, 10:22 AM)avih Wrote: Regardless of the details, you don't need any virtual reader. PCSX2 reads the ISO files directly.

Are you using Ubuntu?
Thank you, I have a GA-78LMT-USB3, operating Ubuntu 16.04 PCSX2 1.4.0 , CyberPowerPC Black/Blue Gamer Ultra GUA3000W Desktop PC with AMD Vishera FX-4300 Quad-Core Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive. The version of. The ISO files im trying to play are GTA3,Way of the Samurai 2, GTA vice city. When I go to the CDVD drop box then iso selector the games are shown but when i go to System boot cdvd it shows that message. Also Happy Thanksgiving!
You need a real CDVD plugin (not provided by default on 1.4) if you want to boot from the CDVD. Cdvd gigaherz was ported recently.
(11-25-2016, 12:17 PM)gregory Wrote: You need a real CDVD plugin (not provided by default on 1.4) if you want to boot from the CDVD. Cdvd gigaherz was ported recently.

is there a version for Ubuntu?
(11-26-2016, 06:31 PM)lordG555 Wrote: is there a version for Ubuntu?

im sorry greg. what do you mean by real and how do i find one? I really appreciate your help. Ive been trying to fix this for weeks
i did a little research. should i override the cdvd? -cdvd=[libpath]... will that have any affects on my regular optical drive?
Im relatively new to linux what do you mean by?
" You need a real CDVD plugin (not provided by default on 1.4) if you want to boot from the CDVD. Cdvd gigaherz was ported recently."
I understand the driver isnt provided by pcsx 1.4... Where can i download this driver or how can i fix this? Please help...Ive been trying to get this thing working for days.