final fantasy 12 Controller Mac
since im not getting progress on my keyboard controls to make ff12 to move my characters i will go and try to buy a controller to make the analog sticks work. Anyone know any working controller? whether its a logitech dual controller, xbox, ps 2 ps 3 controller that mite work on a macbook ? and also i kno i have to download a driver that makes it work. I would appreciate feedback from anybody that has actually made the keyboard controls work for the analog stick or has a working controller from a game pad. i need a mac compatibiltiy controller. thank you

Sponsored links

(04-05-2011, 01:17 AM)sweetvictory Wrote: since im not getting progress on my keyboard controls to make ff12 to move my characters i will go and try to buy a controller to make the analog sticks work. Anyone know any working controller? whether its a logitech dual controller, xbox, ps 2 ps 3 controller that mite work on a macbook ? and also i kno i have to download a driver that makes it work. I would appreciate feedback from anybody that has actually made the keyboard controls work for the analog stick or has a working controller from a game pad. i need a mac compatibiltiy controller. thank you

STOP
DO NOT BUY CONTROLLER
I can move my characters just fine using my keyboard and ZeroPAD.

EDIT:
ZeroPAD is a controller plugin for PCSX2 Mac

EDIT 2:
Here is a screenshot of my settings:

"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
you are the man kaze. this is waht i was lookin for. it finally works.
(04-05-2011, 01:09 PM)sweetvictory Wrote: you are the man kaze. this is waht i was lookin for. it finally works.

My pleasure :-)
what are your settings for graphics? or to make it go faster? i notice it only slows down in the beginning at like 23-30fps. then it goes full speed after the first save mark.
(04-05-2011, 11:52 PM)sweetvictory Wrote: what are your settings for graphics? or to make it go faster? i notice it only slows down in the beginning at like 23-30fps. then it goes full speed after the first save mark.

It doesnt run smooth on my mac at all, so I transferred it to my PC. So cant help you there.
I will post my mac settings tomorrow. Anyways, how does your graphics look on this game?
Could you post me your settings?
And FPS goes on three elements:
Advanced
Graphics
and CPU, I think those were the three FPS settings you can toy with:-)
Good luck
i ran this on pc before i got my macbook. it had the same issue. in the beggining it really lagged like 20fps then after that whole castle dungeon beginning it worked fine until my pc crashed. Maybe the movies scenes would lag a little but it worked fast enough. im gun guess this is the same case with my mac so far its gotten better as the game progresses. I have a 2.66 ghz 8gig ram 17inch macbook pro. my graphics look fine. i dont really care about it as much as the game speed. I use the ZZ Ogl 0.21.213 gpu. i dont know what half this does. how do u post a screen shot on here.