final fantasy 12 sse2 plugin config (help me please lol)
In GSdx make sure to enable the "native" checkbox and enable/disable the "allow 8-bit textuires" one. In PCSX2 go to "config > advanced" and set clamps to "none", then in "config > speed hacks" set "VU Cycle Stealing" to moderate and "x2 cycle rate" should give an increase too. In spu2-x configuration click on "disable effects processing".

That's about as much as you can do Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

In GSdx you can tick the "native" box, along with the "Allow 8-bit textures" box, hopefully that will give a boost.
In speedhacks, you should just play around with them and see which ones speed the game up or not.

Beaten by Shadow Lady >_<
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
Happens a lot to me, luckily I have the trusty "delete post" button tho :P

@alokhar0609: even with all the speed tips it's possible you wont be able to get much more from the game as you have what seems to be weak CPU as well and GPU can be helped only so much as well.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Hmm well thanks for all the tips it's running 50 fps but in crowded areas it goes to like 40 and the videos r like 40-45 now i have all the speed hacks enabled do some of them slow it down ?
Some hacks slow down certain games. If you want to find out, all you have to do is enable/disable one at a time and check if it made a difference to the frame rate.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB