final fantasy 12 sse2 plugin config (help me please lol)
lol Uhh where's that and i can use punctuation im just lazy and didn't think it mattered that much and would I able to run Resident evil 4 or would that be even slower then ff12 ? Also so I probably can't run ff12 at a decent fps then eh

Sponsored links

Wow you bought this some days ago? I hope you payed no more than 400$ or something Wacko Anyway, read the configuration guide to know how to set this up properly. Use the latest beta and latest gsdx beta to get some speed increase but you won't get full speed for sure on this PC. Atleast with FFXII
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Oh alright thanks and I payed like 500 dollars and heres the exact laptop I bought not sure if I gave all the correct info earlier; Hard Drive Speed/Capacity 250GB (5400RPM)
LED Backlit Display No
Optical Drive DVD SuperMulti Dual Layer Drive 8X
Processor Speed 2.1GHz
Processor Type AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core QL-65
RAM 2GB
I just copied n pasted it and what do you think would be the max fps I could get with this?
p.s Where do I get the latest beta version of the gdsx sse2 plugin on this site?
Well, your CPU is pretty weak, so I doubt you'll get full speed. If your graphics card is good enough, you might be able to get playable speeds with speedhacks, though.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Quote:p.s Where do I get the latest beta version of the gdsx sse2 plugin on this site?

Man seriously search a bit it would take you 10 seconds to find this...don't expect everything from others.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yeah you're right i'm just new to using this emulator it's a bit more complicated then the psx one and I downloaded the new plugins but umm which speed hacks should I use I know the x3 one makes the sound lag and how can I fix the screen flickering and thanks for replying hopefully It will work a bit better now. Ok well ive gone from 20-25 fps to like 40fps but the sound is all messed up, But it's a speed improvement. Any ideas on how to fix the sound or is there no way to since im using speed hacks, or which sound plugin is most suitable for ffxii?
(08-11-2009, 09:04 AM)alokhar0609 Wrote: Yeah, you're right. I'm just new to using this emulator. It's a bit more complicated then the psx one and I downloaded the new plugins. But, umm, which speed hacks should I use? I know the x3 one makes the sound lag. How can I fix the screen flickering? And thanks for replying, hopefully it will work a bit better now. Ok, well, i've gone from 20-25 fps to like 40fps, although the sound is all messed up, but it's a speed improvement. Any ideas on how to fix the sound or is there no way to since im using speed hacks? Which sound plugin is most suitable for ffxii? easier to read now, amirite? Wink

get the latest beta of pcsx2 also, and try the new speed hack "vu cycle stealing", but make sure that frame skipping is disabled under "config->cpu". what exactly do you mean with "messed up sound"? if configured correctly and if your system is able to achieve full 60 fps then all sound plugins should work quite fine with ff12.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
I have settings posted for weak GPUs, they'll help ALOT (from 30fps to 50-55 on a 8400GS)
(08-11-2009, 02:28 PM)zero29 Wrote: what exactly do you mean with "messed up sound"? if configured correctly and if your system is able to achieve full 60 fps then all sound plugins should work quite fine with ff12.

I think he's saying that the speedhacks "EmotionEngine (EE) Sync Hacks" has made the sound go out of sync.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
Yeah that's what was doing it I Got the beta pcsx2 now but the fps is only like 40-45 max and when it goes into a scene it slows down mad like 20-25 any ideas how to get it running full speed like what should i set everything as thanks again! Smile