final fantasy 12 sse2 plugin config (help me please lol)
sup my question is how should i configure it to play ff12 i can only get like 25-30fps max n it flickers the audios ight and i got a ati radeon 3100 im pretty sure Is it good enought to work final fantasy 12? i got windows vista n got direct x 10 now im just confuzled n how to get it to work good and im using the gdsx 890 msvc 15 sse2 kuz when i try 3 or 4 it says my cpu doesnt support it i can use the zerogs plugin it runs it faster but the graphics are all messed like missing stuff i need help please lolWacko ps im just wondering how to get rid of the flickering and make it run at a decent fps if its possible for my laptop to do so also it says its running 60fps right when i start it but when i go into the game its like 20-25.. any ideas n why im getting owned

Sponsored links

Well, unfortunately the 3100 is a very poor graphics card. You need to use the lowest settings for just about everything, especially making sure the Native box is checked for D3D internal resolution in the GSDX plugin.

Also, what processor do you have?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
AMD athlon ™ X2 and ATI Radeon™ 3100 graphics. there im pretty sure thats the one i got
and the only one i can get to run like kinda fast like 40 or more ithink is that zerogs one and the graphics are like missing in some parts like it shows black n it flickers too if i recall correctly
Forget about Zerogs. It's an outdated plugin, and will be buggy anyways.

Apply the recommandations KrazyTrumpeter gave you, or buy an new GPU.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
so how should i set everything to like lowest exactly here kinda too baked lol like d3d internal res what should i set that as and seems direct x10 works a bit better but then i cant change any of that or should i just give up hope and will all games work this slow?
ps in that black box that pops up it says frame limiter updated 59.60 does that mean thats what it should run like in the game or no
What model is your processor? Depending on the clock speed, you may not get a playable frame rate.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
Dx10 may give you a speedboost.
Games that are more CPU dependant and 2D games may work well too.
iunno what model it is how do i check all i know is i bought this laptop from future shop couple days ago its gonna little sticker that says amd athlon x2 64 ati radeon thats about all i can tell ya so i probs wont be able to run ff12 eh n thanks for the replies
reading you is very unpleasant (no punctuation)

Anyways, you may have a look at emulog.txt