forbidden siren fixed?
Yeah it won't work with PAL then. I was asking for a memory card save not a saved state but there's no point since you have the NTSC one...
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Hmm I'll see if I can dig up my EU copy, I know I've got a copy somewhere.
It's really not that far into the game, Bositman. Tongue
Just keep playing it for a little longer.

It first appears in this mission, where you're leading the girl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnSnjn8qr38

Software mode fixes it, but it would be great to have it fixed in hardware mode too.
do you want to have the real fog or would it be ok to disable it? For the second solution you can try to use skipdraw.
I wouldn't mind not having fog, (well it would be better than the "wall of fog") but I wasn't aware that it could be removed with skipdraw. I guess I'll look into it.
Okayyy
here is the forbidden siren save!
its on the priest dudes first mission and the first daylight level
hope this helps Bositman ^^
Anyone else have any suggestions???

(Im sorry about the double post)

Attached Files
.zip   SCES-51920 Forbidden Siren (ABC896F6).zip (Size: 25,87 KB / Downloads: 130)
Nobody else got any idea???
That's not a PCSX2 memory card, and I don't have the stuff needed to convert it now. It will have to wait Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Aahh, I see, sorry mate, I'm still pretty new to emulation.
Btw, I recently found out that switching to an old ZeroGS pluggin during gameplay fixes the fog however it does cause other graphical errors, but I thought it would be worth mentioning, (might help find the cause of the problem)

Any progress with this would make my year, I love the siren series, and It looks sooo good in high res
I'd literally pay to see this resolved xD
Have you tested skipdraw?