fps issue Dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3
[
(05-13-2009, 08:53 PM)skylinegt-r Wrote: @Agneya... I asked for a solution without losing the whole gamequality..... if you tick the "Native" the gaming isn't worth anything... i'd rather play with that ghost effect and keep the quality than ticking native and losing the whole game quality...... i'm just wondering if there's a solution to avoid that ghost effect without ticking the Native and with keeping the game quality high

NATIVE HASNT GOT ANYTHING WITH THAT
As I said use PCSX2 0.9.4 watermoose VM
It dosent do a thing IT IMPROVES IT!!!!!!!!!
And no ghost effect or anything I play it at
45 fps minimum and 51 fps maximum Smile

Sponsored links

YOU JUST USE PCSX2 0.9.4 why do you think the new versions are good?????I HAVE DIRECT X 9
Besides Can i have your config skylinegt-r???
You could just upload the pcsx2 folder or attach it I want to see whats happening to you when you tick native and see if I get 120 fpsSmile just trying to help
(05-14-2009, 03:36 PM)Agneya Wrote: YOU JUST USE PCSX2 0.9.4 why do you think the new versions are good?????I HAVE DIRECT X 9
Besides Can i have your config skylinegt-r???
You could just upload the pcsx2 folder or attach it I want to see whats happening to you when you tick native and see if I get 120 fpsSmile just trying to help

My PC Specs are : CPU : QuadCore Q6700 , 4x 2.66gHz
Video : Nvidia GeForce 9600GT
RAM: 4GB DDR2
So if your settings are below that, you cannot achieve 120 fps....
I use D3D Internal 1024 / 768 without Native and DirectX 10

Could you also upload your pcsx2 Folder , because i can't believe that your quality is as well as mine with your little Resolution of 384 / 384 + native... that normally destroys the whole Quality ( It gets very much pixxeld)

Here i uploaded my folder.. but i deleted the BIOS Data because it was to big for upload.. copy your own bios to test it
Ya well ok let me put taht and upload
Congratulations yours got me to 10 fps XD
Lol anyway thanks but i dont have DX10
OR WINDOWS 7 OR VISTA
No response as yet???
It is true that I cannot achive 120 fps but i just amde a new config of PCSX2 0.9.5 which can get me to 60 fps
Damnit people, NO links to unofficial builds. Be grateful I did not hand out warnings this time
Kracktos LOL the new versions dont give you as much speed as some others and its not unofficial it is PCSX2 0.9.4
YOU DELETED MY LINK!!!!!I DIDNT HAVE A BACKUP COULD HAVE JUST INFORMED ME I AM NEW!!!!
YOU EVEN DELETED MY CONFIG I GAVE TO HELP OUT OTHERS!!!!!

(05-15-2009, 10:21 AM)Agneya Wrote: Kracktos LOL the new versions dont give you as much speed as some others and its not unofficial it is PCSX2 0.9.4

Anything we do not host is unofficial. Something you zipped up is DEFINITELY unofficial. We have, after all, no idea of what it is

(05-15-2009, 10:21 AM)Agneya Wrote: YOU DELETED MY LINK!!!!!I DIDNT HAVE A BACKUP COULD HAVE JUST INFORMED ME I AM NEW!!!!

I deleted the link because it is against the rules. Read our rules. At any way you do not make sense, you put it up and then deleted it from your pc?

(05-15-2009, 10:21 AM)Agneya Wrote: YOU EVEN DELETED MY CONFIG I GAVE TO HELP OUT OTHERS!!!!!

It was a config based on that file, so yes I deleted it.

And another thing, stop posting in all caps...
Sigh* so i cant even give configs to others?