fps issue Dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3
i know but i dont like beta versions because of safety bugs until that im using vista now

Sponsored links

hi,
i need ur help coz u becm a prof user of the emu. my prob. is that when i play ps2 gme in pc then m getting only 4-5fps when the player starts fight. and 50-60fps when the game video runs @ game manufcr logos and game opening. by using default settings. grphc plugin SSE2ver. and sound off frm emu and game. when i use all d sped hacks m getng only 9-10fps while fighing Plz SoLvE mY PrObLMe of fps @ wch setngs gv me spr FaSt SpEeD.
Hello, because theres existing a thread about the game i write my problem here. (It's a bit like it)

In the game DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3 i have always 50 fps and higher, but i got another problem. When i play the game or look some intros, the game is flashing the whole time! It's so annyoing, but the fps are still ok! Some1 got an idea how to fix that? Thanks ahead!

Bagger
(05-11-2009, 01:04 PM)Bag(ger) Wrote: Hello, because theres existing a thread about the game i write my problem here. (It's a bit like it)

In the game DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3 i have always 50 fps and higher, but i got another problem. When i play the game or look some intros, the game is flashing the whole time! It's so annyoing, but the fps are still ok! Some1 got an idea how to fix that? Thanks ahead!

Bagger

You have to convert your Tenkaichi .Iso file from the European PAL to the American NTSC. Then it shouldn't flash anymore. For that search on google "Pal to NTSC Converter" and you'll find a programm.

PS: I'm still waiting for a fix of that Ghost Effect when you turn into supersayan in tenkaichi 3.. Give me response if you know how to fix it
(05-11-2009, 07:45 PM)skylinegt-r Wrote: PS: I'm still waiting for a fix of that Ghost Effect when you turn into supersayan in tenkaichi 3.. Give me response if you know how to fix it

picture/video?
Where do i find the european PAL? O.o

I downloaded a program but i dont know which file to select, because i dont finde a file called like that.

Greetings.
(05-11-2009, 11:13 PM)Bag(ger) Wrote: Where do i find the european PAL? O.o

I downloaded a program but i dont know which file to select, because i dont finde a file called like that.

Greetings.

Now if you have downloaded the Converter... you have to select your Tenkaichi 3 file, which you use to play... that was meant with the european PAL...

@ Saiki

I added a Picture as attachement.. This problem exists since i remember... no new gsdx has ever fixed it...
Quote:picture/video?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-11-2009, 12:51 PM)san_goku Wrote: hi,
i need ur help coz u becm a prof user of the emu. my prob. is that when i play ps2 gme in pc then m getting only 4-5fps when the player starts fight. and 50-60fps when the game video runs @ game manufcr logos and game opening. by using default settings. grphc plugin SSE2ver. and sound off frm emu and game. when i use all d sped hacks m getng only 9-10fps while fighing Plz SoLvE mY PrObLMe of fps @ wch setngs gv me spr FaSt SpEeD.
Do Not use PCSX2 0.9.6
See my other post taht tells you how to config it
Well this is my second one so you have to read my first oneSmile
384x384 + native = native you did nothing there
also vuskip is gone now in the lastest SVN, so good luck using that later
@Agneya... I asked for a solution without losing the whole gamequality..... if you tick the "Native" the gaming isn't worth anything... i'd rather play with that ghost effect and keep the quality than ticking native and losing the whole game quality...... i'm just wondering if there's a solution to avoid that ghost effect without ticking the Native and with keeping the game quality high