fpu clamp hack
how to get that option in the newest pcsx2 version? i was trying to emulate tekken 5 and finally managed to do this with proper speed but there's one problem - the only arena that's working is polar paradise. in rest, after 'fight' i cant see anything, although i can move. its shown on replay. anyway, after this i tried to run t5 on much older version, where i found 'special fixes for tekken' and it seems to repair other arenas but the game runs slower so here's my question once again: how can i get 'fpu clamp hack for tekken' option in game fixes in the newest version?
Thank You

Sponsored links

We don't offer support for third party 0.9.7 alpha revisions. All clamping modes can be found in CPU but as I said again you are on your own if you're using 0.9.7.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok, i see, but does it refer to some range of versions or specific 0.9.7? cause my 0.9.6 is missing clamp hack too. /me newbie, so if You had few seconds more, You could also explain what CPU is here
As far as I know, Tekken 5 runs fine on the 1888 beta (you can get it here: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta )
Make sure you don't have speed hacks or something like frame skipping enabled.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-18-2010, 12:11 PM)krish Wrote: ok, i see, but does it refer to some range of versions or specific 0.9.7? cause my 0.9.6 is missing clamp hack too. /me newbie, so if You had few seconds more, You could also explain what CPU is here

If u are refering to the simple meaning of CPU, it means Central Processing Unit .. o.o . Just get the latest beta (official) or use the official version if u want to get support here.
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
What you need to do is change the clamp modes in "config > advanced" to normal or higher in the 0.9.6 or latest public beta.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

The options should be there in 0.9.7 too however.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
changing clamp modes doesnt make any difference but no matter now, as v1880 works properly. thank You
..and Ikazu, if it were about abbreviation, i would check wiki (: