frame limitter problem
hey ive been playing ffx for about a week now and have had no problems until today when for some reason it stoped limiting the frames and now it runs at between 80 and 120 fps which is anoying! any1 had the same problem or know how i can resolve this issue

Sponsored links

(02-23-2009, 11:39 AM)daniel858 Wrote: hey ive been playing ffx for about a week now and have had no problems until today when for some reason it stoped limiting the frames and now it runs at between 80 and 120 fps which is anoying! any1 had the same problem or know how i can resolve this issue

Try to reconfig your pcsx2 emulator. First delete all the inis in the inis ordner (I would keep the config file for the gamepad tough, cuz it's a pain in the ass to reconfig that all the time).

reconfig frameskip. I expect, that will fix ur problem.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
i tried deleting all the inis and it worked for a little while then i got the same problem again, and i don't have to worry about reconfiguring the gamepad cause i use xpad with my 360 controller and don't have to set it up oh and it not limiting the frames with any of the render thingies under the graphics tab
nvm it only seems to do it zerospu2.....odd
(02-23-2009, 12:01 PM)daniel858 Wrote: i tried deleting all the inis and it worked for a little while then i got the same problem again, and i don't have to worry about reconfiguring the gamepad cause i use xpad with my 360 controller and don't have to set it up oh and it not limiting the frames with any of the render thingies under the graphics tab

You have configed CPU>Limit Frame?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
lol yeah i did it only seems to do it with zerospu2
(02-23-2009, 12:24 PM)daniel858 Wrote: lol yeah i did it only seems to do it with zerospu2

Btw, in my opinion the latest SPU-X > ZeroSPU2. Why don't you try the latest SPU-X? (even for a while a fix for the postprocessing bleepy sounds came up)