from 60fps to 20fps
sorry, i meant the cpu temperature didn't go upper than 40°C with the overclock, so i don't think that the chipset temperature went high .....
and , i don't know if it changes something, but all my games work great, and all the applications, like before the O/C, the only change is in pcsx2

Sponsored links

can it be from the ram ? i don't think
Have you been experiencing any crashing at all?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Check this thread: pcsx2 r-1888 is fast ! ...well it was Sad
ok, thx, i was looking for a probleme like mine and i didin't find .
and, sorry refrunction, i didn't understand your sentence
I'll rephrase. Have any programs been giving errors since it went wrong?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

no, no problem with other programs. no errors, no freeze, neither in video games nor in other demanding applications. it's strange
try to reinstall PCSX2, I remember someone had similar problem, and reinstalling the emu helped him, see this:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-New-drive...#pid161995
INSTALLING ?
why not, i was using binaries , and every version i tried , on different partitions of windows were binaries, so thanks for your help everyone i will try
hello
i think it's my last question:
I moved the video card
I cleaned the computer from inside (the coolers, the RAM, the video card, the motherboard, everything)
I installed pcsx2(real installer)
I used tune up utilities and optimized everything
I decreased the cpu's frequency, and increased it, it gaved only little changes
I tried different graphic drivers
nothing, problem not resolved
if the chipset/cpu had a problem of heat, shall I open the computer and remove the cooler to see or clean the processor directly ?
i am thinking that it can be from the RAM..when overclocking, I didn't desynchronize the ram and the fsb, cause i didn't know how to do it