from 60fps to 20fps
so , i think no one has a solution ?

Sponsored links

Has anyone told you that your pc isn't that good? First of all, your gpu is not good for 3D gaming. Secondly, 2GHz or 2.3GHz is too low to get any good speed. And even if you did reach 3GHz or more, you will still be held back by your weak gpu...
yeah, i know it's not a gaming pc
but i'm not complaining about the slow speed of the game, the problem is that it was running with 60-54 fps, but now it 's really slow (15fps), and as far as i searched i don't see which pc hardware has a problem
i don't think now that it's a software problem, maybe the problem is with my ram....it reached 400 mhz because i kept synchronized with the fsb
Try to run some resource-demanding applications (PC games), and see if they run slower than before too, if so then it is probably a hardware problem... I'd advise you to look for a solution on more hardware/software specialized forums like http://www.overclockers.com/forums/ for example.
yes, the problem is that the only demanding application i have is pcsx2
i will try on an emulator like project64....
so, thanks evryone for your help^^, now i think it's a hardware problem, so i will try to fix it.

if you want, you can close this topic, it can't be from the emulator itself.
goodbye

edit: hey everyone
it seems that when i cleaned the computer , i didn't cleaned the video card very well, so i re-opened it, and re-cleaned its cooler and the card.
so now, the game is running smoothly, like it was before
I knew there was no problem with the chipset, because the temperature of the mobo didn't go that high
so thx for your help, and i hope this topic will help other people
Your CPU is very slow , try to get a C2D E8400 this processor have a big properties for Overclocking and gaming(you can O.C over of 4.0 with air cooling solution) or upgrade to 1155

P.D : Check if your MB is compatible with e8400 and have O.C options

(Sorry for my english)
thanks fo the advice
i currently don't have money to buy a new cpu, but maybe next year ....
and, even if my cpu is slow, now the game is running at 54fps, (i solved the problem) , and it's not too bad^^
Glad you have solved it!
Now tell us:
What was the problem?
How was the problem solved?
Smile
so, i have an nvidia 9400 gt, and on this card(and i think it's not the only one,) the cooler isn't really accessible , we have to deconnect the card from the pci slot
when i cleaned the graphic card, i didn't deconnect it, so a lot of dust was still in the cooler. when i deconnected it and cleaned it totally, pcsx2 worked as it was working before. 53-60 fps in budokai tenkaichi 3., and 60 in kingdom hearts.
so i advise those who have my kind of vidoe card to deconnect it before cleaning it