from where i can get this file
(06-15-2009, 10:24 PM)dark king Wrote: i have march 2009 version

What about the other questions.I ask you things but it's like you're answering only on the questions you like.

I told you to try to compile older than r1360 but I didn't get an answer too

Sponsored links

ok i do not have include file called wmmintrin.h
ok how i can return my old file since i update it every time but it was work fine before 1360 version
The only new thing after r1360 that has to be added are the files that I give you.
ok as i told you this problem need some one have programing knowledge and it loolk like there is no hope to solve this problem and some people faced the same problem but i do not know how did they solve it
why not just try reinstalling all of the visual c++, and the SDKs Unsure
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(06-16-2009, 02:02 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: why not just try reinstalling all of the visual c++, and the SDKs Unsure

This. Your VS is a conglomerate of attempted work-arounds, god knows what you're missing or not missing now.

Missing files that are never meant to be distributed individually (such as wmmintrin.h) is indicative of a larger problem.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
now when i try to biulid pcsx2 i get this error
>libcpmt.lib(uncaught.obj) : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'IA64' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'
from where i get 32 bit version
edit : i reinstall all item and i face the same error