game not loading
I have an original disc of gran tursimo 4 and when ever i choose the iso file. IT says File not found. Path: IsoFS. Now when I change the dvd plugin it doesnt give me the error but the game does not load pls help Im using pcx2 0.9.7.3. plS HELP

Sponsored links

Are you trying to run an ISO or a physical DVD?

If it's the ISO you must make sure the game is NOT mounted elsewhere, neither in a virtual or physical drive.
Select the ISO from "CDVD" -> "Iso Selector" -> Browse
mark "Iso" on the GUI, not "Plugin"
Boot CDVD (fast) and it's done.

Alternatively use the Linuz ISO plugin and select the ISO "From It"
Mark "Plugin" and not "Iso" this time
Boot CDVD (fast), play the game.

In Vista and Seven it's not recommendable to use a virtual drive (like Alcohol, Daemon, etc).
Running direct from the DVD is performance hindering and should be avoided. Create the ISO from the disc if it's the case.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(08-29-2010, 08:48 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Alternatively use the Linuz ISO plugin and select the ISO "From It"
Mark "Plugin" and not "Iso" this time
Boot CDVD (fast), play the game.

In Vista and Seven it's not recommendable to use a virtual drive (like Alcohol, Daemon, etc).
Running direct from the DVD is performance hindering and should be avoided. Create the ISO from the disc if it's the case.

I have tried using linuz but it still gave me that error. I have a physical CD and Have windows 7. How do I create an iso?
use imgburn, search for it on the web, it's very easy to find and to use and better, it's free.

To use the original disc you can use the Gigaherz plugin, select the correct drive letter in it and make sure "Plugin" is ticked on the GUI. But as already said it'll cause performance problems almost certainly.
Ok i have got it to work dont know how. Now when I choose a car the game freezes and stops working
??????

EDIT: i MANAGED TO pass the selection but when I enter the race it slows down until it freezes.
You don't told us your rig specs, and this is very demanding game and known as a troublemaker for the emulation. You'll find several threads about it here in the forums. Since I don't have this game I can't help from this point on, sorry.
Vga- 8600gt 512 mb
Cpu- CORE 2 DUO E6400 2.13ghz
2 gig ram
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Gran-Turi...o-enjoy-it