game runs very slow
i played persona 4 games from iso file and it runs very slow, i've used the turbo framelimiter but it was no use when its loading the fps suddenly goes very fast(100+) but when its gameplay, it changed to 45 or lower

CPU : Windows XP Professional
Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5400
2.7 GHz 1GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD Series 2004

Sponsored links

It's because your pc is very weak.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
^ This

and the turbo framelimiter is not for speeding up games that are running too slow because of hardware.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
but when i play other rpg like smt devil summoner and persona 3 fes, it runs well with normal speed
different games have different requirements.
Try setting EE cycle rate hack to 3x and VU cycle stealing to 1, but don't expect much.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
If you are on high % GS load. Use frameskipping ( 3 frame to draw. 2 frame to skip ).
And if you are on high % EE load. Lower base framerate to half ( Ntsc=30fps; PAL=25fps) on pcsx2_vm.ini and then change limiter 200%. And use async mode on audio plugin.
Note: Remember use this setting only on high GS or EE load game. If you are on low GS or EE load NEVER use this setting Smile
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y
(03-20-2014, 04:56 PM)billyash Wrote: If you are on high % GS load. Use frameskipping ( 3 frame to draw. 2 frame to skip ).
And if you are on high % EE load. Lower base framerate to half ( Ntsc=30fps; PAL=25fps) on pcsx2_vm.ini and then change limiter 200%. And use async mode on audio plugin.
Note: Remember use this setting only on high GS or EE load game. If you are on low GS or EE load NEVER use this setting Smile

Uh, doing what you said is like this.

(1/2x)*2
The input will be equal to the output. In otherwords the game will still have to run at 60fps to be at full speed.
(03-20-2014, 05:18 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Uh, doing what you said is like this.

(1/2x)*2
The input will be equal to the output. In otherwords the game will still have to run at 60fps to be at full speed.
yep. that methode very useful on demanding game.
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y
How would that help then. If if you lower the base frame rate to 30fps, it will take 50% less power to run, but that will be at 50% normal speed. To counteract that speed loss you use the turbo function which just brings your usage back up to what it was supposed to be.