game specific configurations.
Photo 
i'm gonna start putting my configurations for games in this thread.

im always trying to make the game play at the best possible quality with the least amount of resources. thats why a lot of the time I try to use DX11 as much as possible over Open GL.. if i cannot get something working correctly, like shadows or some other feature I usually resort to Open GL but Open GL is a resource hog compared to DX11 so i will 9 times out of 10 take DX11 because i can crank up the visual fidelity farther than with Open GL.

if you don't have the v1.6.0 build i suggest you download it. there are a ton of improvements over 1.4  and a lot of games just work with little added effort.  I get a little picky and i try to go in a tweak the settings because i don't like playing with no shadows or some other graphical glitches. so when i find something that works and makes it look nicer than just a default start up I try to add it here.

i'll update this list as regularly as i can. i'll try and do a couple a week. i won't go in any particular order. i've been bad about this lately, but i'll still be editing this post as time goes on.

ill take some time to put some new games in. havent been on the computer in a while. so ill try and edit the post and clean it up a bit.

FF12 IZA  camera control fix.   ( just rename file to .lily   from .txt   go to controller settings and load bindings.... select any kind of file and load this one.. now the camera works fine.  reset to defualts when when you want to play another game, or else the controlls for the right stick will be messed up.

.txt   ff12 camera controls.txt.txt (Size: 10,09 KB / Downloads: 122)

SAMURAI SHOWDOWN ANTHOLOGY.  60fps    

Final Fantasy XII international zodiac

God of war 2

soul caliber 3:

Amplitude   (always boot full, never boot fast  fixes hang at loading screen, any config is good)

Crash of titans:

Blood Will Tell  (must play black and white tutorial in software mode, after that look at configuration)

APE ESCAPE 2

CASTLEVANIA LAMENT OF INNOCENCE (i've provided 2 configurations. open gl gives you shadows.  DX11 does not give shadows but might be faster on your system.  both configurations need shade boost brightness set to 100. if you don't know where it is look at Castlevania lament of innocence dx11 pic for reference

Garfield Lasagna World Tour

Grandia 3

twisted metal black  (4k  cause it's easy and it runs on toasters)

Tekken 5

ICO  (make sure under emulation settings VUs that you restore defaults if you changed any of those settings in the past)

.png   ico configuration.png (Size: 1,66 MB / Downloads: 160)

Grand Turismo 4  (once you start the game make sure you go into screen options inside the actual video game and change the display to settings to 1080p)

.png   GT4 config.png (Size: 1,78 MB / Downloads: 278)

Shadow of the Colossus:

make sure you have mipmapping off otherwise the water looks like garbage later in the game. 

GTA vice city stories

this is the best to make the halo effects in the game appear less noticable.

Genji Dawn of the Samurai

this will keep it from looking blurry and having halos in some scenes

Rouge galaxy

this makes the comic book outline work better. keeps their noses from looking like someone took a fat turd on their faces. 

(do not use 1.6.0 build there is a problem with 3d models inflating and deflating.)

NFL 2K5

heres a couple of easy links on how to update your NFL 2k5 roster to the most recent 2022 roster.  ( you can update to any year you want with the right roster file)

www.   forums.operationsports.com/forums/espn-nfl-2k5-rosters/990763-nfl-2k22-roster-franchise-based-madden-2022-a.html

www.   youtube.com/watch?v=Wc5QlhgP5kg&t=0s

its nearly 20 years old and the physics based engine is still better and more fun to play than the brand new madden.

update and help your boy Tom Brady win that 8th super bowl ring.

Need for speed most wanted black

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   echo step 2.jpg (Size: 409,85 KB / Downloads: 138)
.jpg   echo config step 1.jpg (Size: 361,46 KB / Downloads: 122)
.jpg   echo config step 3.jpg (Size: 452,63 KB / Downloads: 154)

Sponsored links