games run very slow, and i believe it shouldn't
dont try overlocking it is too dangerous only professionals know how enable native in gsdx plugin configurition

Sponsored links

I have just set the "frames to draw" to 10, and "frames to skip" to 10.
GSDX is already set to "native".

it gave up more FPS at around 45, but after a couple of minutes, the game play is getting slow, FPS decreases, EE keeps high, GS percentage increased to around 45%.
Seems like the PC is not able to keep up with the load, and get slower every minute.

Should i try the overclock with the CPU or give up and play in the console? Tongue
the ee speed hacks and vu speed hack up to 3
Sounds like a resource leak (not enough vga ram).
So yeah, play on your console Wink
dude... overclocking is not that dangerous u just dont know how to overclock... wew... u have an overclocker here ( me ) who stable my overclock with my e5400 from 2.7ghz -3.48 ghz... and im running it 15hrs a day and no problem ... - _ - thats why i told him to visit the site... i recommended for more information... since bositman told me.. that the more u overclock the more speed will it gives you on playing pcsx2..
i know that overlocking give more speed give me soome advice about it i want to my cpu to became faster pm me see my cpu in my information
You kids don't burn down the house, hmk? Wink
no we will not dont worry
(08-22-2010, 03:10 AM)rama Wrote: You kids don't burn down the house, hmk? Wink

I honestly can't understand either one of them. I usually have to re-read their post like 5 times until I comprehend it. lol
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz