games that require high cpu usage
i was wondering which games will need high cpu usage to be able to run reasonably. i already know about the .hack gu trilogy.

here is my computer specs

intel core i5 cpu m 480 @ 2.67
4.00 gb (3.17 gb usable) ram
32 bit windows 7
nvidia geoforce 310m plus intel hd graphics

and i'm not running the games off of the dvd drive if that makes any difference.

i'm not asking which games i can play well. i'm asking which games i CAN'T play well more than likely. i have the latest, as of yesterday evenings svu download, build installed.

Sponsored links

It is harder to tell what games you cannot play than to tell what game you can play because there are too many. Your graphics card is weak. I have seen a Dell Vostro with the same specs.
(06-18-2012, 08:04 PM)Livy Wrote: It is harder to tell what games you cannot play than to tell what game you can play because there are too many. Your graphics card is weak. I have seen a Dell Vostro with the same specs.

well the games i really care about are the kingdom heart games. i want to catch up with 2 and chains of memories before the newest one comes out. i have the games and a ps2 but no controller or memory card. i don't want to buy them for just 2 games.

so far kingdom hearts 2 works just fine with very few exceptions. i have no idea what will happen when i reach the final boss and the rain of constant lasers. but all i can do is try.