general issue
so after finding answers to every other issue i was having, this one finally stumped me. its fairly simple: everythings running, and im at the screen where you click on either the memory card or the disk to start the game, and when i click on the disk, the next screen im brought to is... the same screen! im infinitely clicking on the disk and being brought back to the disk/memory card screen. its a fairly awkward issue to search for which may be why i havent found the solution.
any shared knowledge would be mightily appreciated.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
ok, so its windows 7, 64 bit , 2.53ghz, 3 GB, intel HD graphics (core i3)

im using pscx2 1.2.1

pretty sure everythings default

trying to play avp extinction.iso

your interest is appreciated.
what if you perform a fast boot instead of full boot ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
that did it. thanks a whole lot man. i had a feeling itd be simple, but i still wouldnt have figured it out.
It will very simple for newbies if we replace the name of fast boot to "choose & play" or simply "play"!!
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(05-08-2014, 05:34 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: It will very simple for newbies if we replace the name of fast boot to "choose & play" or simply "play"!!

that make no sense.

Atlest Fast boot and full boot mean what they actual say
(05-08-2014, 05:49 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: that make no sense.

Atlest Fast boot and full boot mean what they actual say
obviously that make no sense but for us who knows what is fast boot and . what is full boot ! but for the new bie who only knows words like play etc thats little bit complicated for them!!
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1