ghostbusters-problem with sound
hi all
anyone tried this new game on the emulator? it works great except that i get a little cracking sound anyone managed to play the game with perfect sound?

Sponsored links

can you post your spu2 config, also what plugins are you using, machine specs, what kind of speed does the game run at? all this would be useful info in helping you
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

yeah sorry my bad my system is:
i have a toshiba laptop
cpu: intel core 2 duo p8600 2.4 ghz
4 gb ram
ati mobility radeon hd 3650
windows vista 32 bit
i use the latest beta of pcsx2
gsdx 890 sse41 directx10 -
i use all the speed hacks
and with the spu i tried zero spu2 and spu2-x
with the zero spu2 i have time scaling enabled
with the spu2-x i use linear xaudio and disable time streching

and i get a little cracking sound when people talk mostly
i have 60 fps all the time cause i use a low resolution of 800 600 and the game runs smoothly

anothe rproblem that i have if i use zero spu2 then i use the save state and then i close the emulator and change to spu 2 x and load the save state i get no sound and vice versa-only when i load a state with the same sound plugin that i used when i saved the state i get sound should it be this way?
(07-06-2009, 07:02 PM)gilmey Wrote: anothe rproblem that i have if i use zero spu2 then i use the save state and then i close the emulator and change to spu 2 x and load the save state i get no sound and vice versa-only when i load a state with the same sound plugin that i used when i saved the state i get sound should it be this way?

No it "should" not, however that's normal and to be expected.