god of war 2(pcsx2) switching magics via keyboard
Angryi have god of war 2{pcsx2} and i am not able to chane magics....please help me. SadSadSadSadSadSadMellowMellowMellow

Sponsored links

(11-01-2014, 05:52 PM)kushal1990 Wrote: Angryi have god of war 2{pcsx2} and i am not able to chane magics....please help me. SadSadSadSadSadSadMellowMellowMellow

did you assign value for the dpad. it is used to cycle through magic powers. and why did you make a second thread on the same topic.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
sorry..it was by mistake,i am new user,,sorry..

i use GOW2 IN PC..WT ID DPAD
(11-01-2014, 06:03 PM)kushal1990 Wrote: sorry..it was by mistake,i am new user,,sorry..

i use GOW2 IN PC..WT ID DPAD

are you using lilypad plugin for controllers if not, try using lilly pad and assigning the values for dpad and at keyboard api choose windows messaging that helps some issues.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(11-01-2014, 06:08 PM)s.sakash Wrote: are you using lilypad plugin for controllers if not, try using lilly pad and assigning the values for dpad and at keyboard api choose windows messaging that helps some issues.

how to select lilypad?
very very thanks sir..i got it...thaks sir...if i got any more obstacles ..i will ask u for help...thank u

sir do u no how to enable mouse controls in this game?
(11-01-2014, 06:12 PM)kushal1990 Wrote: how to select lilypad?

go to config<
- Refraction
(11-01-2014, 06:16 PM)kushal1990 Wrote: very very thanks sir..i got it...thaks sir...if i got any more obstacles ..i will ask u for help...thank u

yes it is possible by selecting the mouse at the top right of the screen instead of analog. and dont forget to check windows messaging at mouse api at lilypad configuration to use mouse controls in the keys like l1,l2 etc..
- Refraction
very very thanks sir..i got it...thaks sir...if i got any more obstacles ..i will ask u for help...thank u
(11-01-2014, 06:24 PM)kushal1990 Wrote: very very thanks sir..i got it...thaks sir...if i got any more obstacles ..i will ask u for help...thank u

well refer to my previous post, you should choose windows messaging in mouse api in lilypad configuration to use mouse controls in pcsx2. and, dont refer me as sir, i'm 9 year younger than you Biggrin
edit: did you get your mouse controls to work. and no need for thanks , just give a rep and i will help you no matter what the problem is...
- Refraction