god of war 2 stuck
i am playing god of war 2 and it is stuck after killing the old barbarian boss
it stucks when i go forward towards next scene after killing him and when i upgrade to the lvl 3 blades of chaos they disappear and the barbarian hammer is also not selectable i have attached some images
there are three images 1 after killing the boss 2 after upgrading the blades of chaos they disappear 3 where god of war 2 game stucks.. the game was not saving in the memory card so i always saved to save slots pls help i dont want to redo all this ....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

first blade of chaos disappearing after upgrading is becoming quite common ...

what version do you have ( pal/NTSC - USA/Europe )

i am pretty sure that the savestate or the game copy ( corrupted ISO maybe ) is the cause of the hang do you have a formal state so you can go back and save normaly

what is wrong with memory card saving anyway ?

and provide the flowing for further support :

1-PCSX2 version
1-PCSX2/Pluging settings

if you have the NTSC USA Version i will gladly use that savestate and do it for you if it is corrupted copy ! Smile
(03-31-2012, 09:39 PM)abdo123 Wrote: first blade of chaos disappearing after upgrading is becoming quite common ...

what version do you have ( pal/NTSC - USA/Europe )

i am pretty sure that the savestate or the game copy ( corrupted ISO maybe ) is the cause of the hang do you have a formal state so you can go back and save normaly

what is wrong with memory card saving anyway ?

and provide the flowing for further support :

1-PCSX2 version
1-PCSX2/Pluging settings

if you have the NTSC USA Version i will gladly use that savestate and do it for you if it is corrupted copy ! Smile
its pal version and pcsx2 0.9.8 r 4600
plugin is gsdx 4600 mvsc 15 sse41 0.1.16

and setting this image

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

sorry i have the NTSC USA version can't do it for you

are you using a game disc or an ISO ?
(03-31-2012, 09:53 PM)abdo123 Wrote: sorry i have the NTSC USA version can't do it for you

are you using a game disc or an ISO ?
iso

Try creating the ISO from your disc again but this time using imgburn (click Create image file from disc).
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-01-2012, 02:04 AM)Bositman Wrote: Try creating the ISO from your disc again but this time using imgburn (click Create image file from disc).

the disk is borken now should i buy a new one??
(03-31-2012, 09:53 PM)abdo123 Wrote: sorry i have the NTSC USA version can't do it for you

Just as info...this game saves the same data in both version.
With simple renaming on the save folder(Root\ID)and the save name to the correct name for the game version,you can use in on the PAL and the NTSC version.

For example,if you have the NTSC version,you have to rename the
root\id and the save name BASCUS-97481GOWII to BESCES-54206GOWII with PS2 Save Builder then save as mymc supported format and import the save to the pcsx2 card.
This way,this NTSC save will work on the PAL version of the game(and the other way around after renaming)