god of war / god of war 2 full fps with software renderer
Very strange well maybe you use pal version that why. i have ntsc one so i have no problem like that.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  

Sponsored links

It's not about having NTSC or PALTongue, PCSX2 detects game by CRC system to apply certain hacks, this can fail(for example with full boot or if the files were modified with some shady patchers) or CRC is simply not on the list(which btw can be found here).
(10-04-2013, 12:45 PM)miseru99 Wrote: It's not about having NTSC or PALTongue, PCSX2 detects game by CRC system to apply certain hacks this can fail(for example with full boot or if the files were modified with some shady patchers) or CRC is simply not on the list(which btw can be found here).

true, I forgot about that full boot thing.
bu anyways, patched versions won't work.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
great, very helpful, it works with fast boot, even patched ones.
can't select language on the first gow btw.
i know something more now about the emu and i'll keep it in mind for future tests Smile
thanks +rep
(10-04-2013, 12:45 PM)miseru99 Wrote: It's not about having NTSC or PALTongue, PCSX2 detects game by CRC system to apply certain hacks, this can fail(for example with full boot or if the files were modified with some shady patchers) or CRC is simply not on the list(which btw can be found here).

very nice info misrue thanks :-)
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1