god of war left analog stick rotation problem
Press up,left,down,right of left analog sticks repeatedly in a series.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

how many times i have to repeat, i mean for full circle one time pressing of up, left, down, right is enough? or there is any particular order to press...
You have to press them repeatedly multiple times until the circle arrow disappears.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Since you seem to have a hard time configuring lilypad, I guess this iuld be your best option (and quite cheap too) : http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000F6BGXY...87-2779447
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
@ssakash, two type circle arrows coming, one circle arrow pointing arrow leftside down and one circle arrow pointing arrow rightside down.........
You should do the combination of up,left,down,right for the left side circle and up,right, down,left for the right side circle. But, it would be less complicated if you use ps2 controllers (or) bind the left analog stick to the mouse.
- Refraction
Thank you very much and thanks to all for sparing your valuable time... my problem is solved.....
If you have a ps3 controller laying around, you can simply get some drivers online so that you can use a Ps3 controller as an alternative to using a stock game controller.With real analog sticks, you can complete those quick time events much more easily.