god of war problem
i am using linuziso only by the way
well 9.6 is better 9.8 isnt good can u help me with team viewer

Sponsored links

(10-11-2011, 10:24 AM)nikhil1100 Wrote: dude i use 9.6 its better one
No,it's not and for 0.9.6 then don't use Run=>Execute but File=>Run from ISO image if you have an image of the game on your pc or File=>CD\DVD if you play in from the disk
ok i gonna reboot
You first need to learn how to configure the emulator...it's not something hard to understand.The emulator is almost fully configured when you start it for the fist time.You just need to configure how are you going to load the image and your gamepad/keyboard.
i use plugins to configure in 9.8 but in plugins setting its shows the controls r null but the controls work in 9.6
If you used LilyPad in 0.9.6,you can save your settings(Save Bindings) and then load them into the newer LilyPad that comes with 0.9.8
bro i need help in team viewer .. its the only way i can be helped
I don't have nor I plan to use such program...it doesn't seems you want to put any effort to learn how to do it yourself(just want something to configure it for you so you can start playing)

Why don't you want to read the configuration guide?
For the controller I told you what to do...it's couple of mouse clicks and you'll have the LilyPad settings you have to 0.9.6 to the LilyPad from 0.9.8
(10-11-2011, 11:01 AM)nikhil1100 Wrote: bro i need help in team viewer .. its the only way i can be helped

Stop asking people to hold your hand and read the guide.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

guild? i did everything.... plugins , bios etc etc but game dont continue
I DID EVERYTHING
cant u try it ?