god of war problem
[size=x-large] i am having problem with gow 1 .. after the browser and confirming system option come i confirm them and format the memory card
but after that it dont continue .. the same page comes nthing happens i keep confirming the system and again selecting the memory card...http://i51.tinypic.com/2cmpssj.jpg

Sponsored links

Wait to put my glasses,the letters are too small,I can't see them.
There is no reason to do that and you can even get some warnings for it.

Try starting the game by using System=>BOOT CDVD (fast) not full and if the image is used by any other program,make sure it not.
dude i use 9.6 its better one ... and what letters r small?
I think he was being sarcastic to the fact you used huge letters in some odd bid to grab attention (altho people would have to already be reading your thread to notice).

anyway you posted in the wrong section, ill move this for you.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

umm well i am new to forums well thanxs 4 helping in moving.. but can u help me in my problem ?
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

It would also be worth you upgrading to 0.9.8 as 0.9.6 is very old now and probably a lot less reliable on god of war.

4gb free space in c:\ ,graphic card nvida geforce 8400 gs ,xp sp3
: pcsx2 9.6
: playing god of war 1
: using iso
well how to upgrade?
Okay are you mounting the ISO with anything? You also need to make sure you are using the "linuziso" plugin which is pointing to the actual iso file (its amazing how many people point it to the IOPRP271.IMG file on the iso lol)

well can u give me link for downloading plugins ? i downloaded 9.8 but it suxs cauz it cant confirm the controls
it doesnt suck, you just wont read on how to configure it. the plugins come with the emulator. Look its a good idea you read this first then come back if you still have questions. http://www.pcsx2.net/guide.php