god of war - rumble activating buttons
no matter which plugin for my real PS2 dualshock i use, when i activate force feedback, the rumble works but also "presses" or activates buttons like X or r2 etc on its OWN.

this is especially annoying in the athens level with ares hurling down meteors who make me jump or attack by itself, every time one of the meteors hits the ground.

ive tried pretty much every plugin available. (lilypad, sssx - older versions etc..) to no avail. also it doesnt matter which exe i use or the gsdx...

anyone else getting this?

Sponsored links

(06-23-2009, 01:04 PM)mckracken Wrote: no matter which plugin for my real PS2 dualshock i use, when i activate force feedback, the rumble works but also "presses" or activates buttons like X or r2 etc on its OWN.

this is especially annoying in the athens level with ares hurling down meteors who make me jump or attack by itself, every time one of the meteors hits the ground.

ive tried pretty much every plugin available. (lilypad, sssx - older versions etc..) to no avail. also it doesnt matter which exe i use or the gsdx...

anyone else getting this?

what kinda converter are u using ?
could be a driver issue try reinstalling the game pad converter driver